MarkMagic barcode labeling software now drives printing for Autobag baggers
CYBRA Corporation, the developer of award-winning MarkMagic™ Bar Code Labels, RFID Tags, Electronic Forms, and Report Writing Software announced today its addition of Autobag printing support.
Responding to market needs for ecommerce solutions, MarkMagic users can now print shipping information directly on shipping bags, instead of printing shipping labels, and then affixing them to shipments. This cuts the time spent preparing outbound shipments while reducing any errors at the critical moment of packing.
An e-Commerce Enabling Solution
“Our customers are always looking for easier ways to prepare shipments”, says Chuck Roskow, VP of Operations at CYBRA. “If customers ship merchandise in small shipping bags, this is a perfect solution that allows them to print shipping or item label information directly onto the bags. It can be done simultaneously at packing time with live transaction data.”
Shipping in variable sized plastic bags is an ideal solution for ecommerce and direct to consumer applications. The new MarkMagic support for Autobag table top baggers makes it easy to integrate this time, labor, and postage saving solution into customer operations.
“E-commerce is constantly evolving,” adds Harold Brand, CEO of CYBRA. A large portion of the MarkMagic client base is in the direct to consumer supply chain, and we are relentlessly looking for ways to make our software even more flexible for drop shipping, etc. Part of that includes adding support for great packaging solutions such as Autobag printers.”
Autobag baggers are ideal for smaller shipments such as tools and apparel accessories. Randa Accessories, for example, has integrated Autobag printers into their ecommerce efforts. To fulfill orders for belts, wallets, scarves, and other smaller items, Randa has sped up their fulfillment process by printing shipping information directly on the bag at the time of packing. The process is superfast and ensures the wrong label is not placed on a package. To design and print the right shipping information, Randa relies on MarkMagic barcode labeling and printing software.
MarkMagic supports Autobag printers on IBM AS/400, IBM AIX, Windows, Mac, Linux, and the cloud.
CYBRA Corporation is a leader in bar code and RFID technology serving customers in a wide range of industries. CYBRA develops solutions in partnership with Alien Technologies, Avery Dennison, Impinj, SATO, Zebra Technologies, and other leading printer, reader, and RFID tag manufacturers. CYBRA is represented by a network of value added resellers throughout the United States and sales and support offices overseas.
More news (stay on top of what your competitors are doing):
- NiceLabel Named One of Leading Software and Technology Providers In Global Food Supply Chain
- TEKLYNX Named to Food Logistics 2019 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Global Barcode Label and RFID Ticket Provider Acquires Consolidated Printing Inc.
- Impinj, Inc. Announces Pricing of Offering of $75 Million of 2.00% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2026
- ALOM Receives 2019 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- Aila Introduces Enterprise-Grade Barcode Scanning Software That Extends Data Capture to any iOS Device
- MPI Label Systems Partners With Kit Check To Provide Custom RFID Tags for Medication Inventory Tracking
- ScanTracked™ releases its flagship Cloud-based data collection and lookup platform
- Impinj Introduces Two New RAIN RFID Tag Chips for Global Markets Including Retail, Supply Chain, and Aviation
- TEKLYNX Launches New Blog On Barcode Labeling Processes
- Boehringer Ingelheim chooses NiceLabel solution to help support standardized labeling worldwide
- ScanSource to Present at Raymond James Technology Investors Conference
- Atlas RFID Announces Annual Jovix Award Winners
- RFID For Russia - Moscow City Streamlines Parking Access and Control with Secure RFID
- Printronix Auto ID Boosts Productivity and Versatility with Introduction of T6000e Thermal RFID Printer Series
- In Wake of New Romaine Lettuce Recall Supply Chain Management and Food Traceability "More Important Than Ever"
- NEW: Suppliers Guide To Aviation RFID
- Reverse Logistics Workflow Added to Smartphone App
- Acuity Joins Honeywell Partner Program - Adds Scanning, Printing and Mobile Computing Solutions
- Inventory Pro Online Adds Integration With WooCommerce
- RFID Solutions Bring Clear Sightline Into $1.2 Trillion Shrink Problem
- Avery Dennison to Acquire Smartrac’s RFID Inlay Business