BREA, Calif. (PRWEB) December 02, 2019
Printronix Auto ID, Inc., a global leader in enterprise grade industrial printing solutions unveiled the new T6000e thermal barcode printer, an enhanced version of its popular T6000 printer series with new features and advanced RFID capabilities. The T6000e sets a new standard for productivity and versatility in fast-paced environments where speed, exceptional print quality and advanced features such as RFID are needed.
“The T6000e is the fourth product Printronix Auto ID has launched in the last 12 months and reflects our continued commitment to the AIDC printer market,” said Andy Edwards, Director of Product Management. “The upgrades to our midrange platform not only include 600 DPI printing but also RFID on both the 4” and 6” models allowing us to offer a solution for emerging wide-web printing and encoding applications. In addition, not only does the T6000e support standard and on-metal RFID labels and tags, but we’ve also significantly optimized the encoding and printing process making it ideal for high volume RFID applications.”
The dual flexibility of being able to encode and print on-metal and standard RFID labels and tags makes it the ideal solution for RFID asset tagging of tools and equipment used in manufacturing, supply chain, IT, healthcare, and service yard industries. On-metal tags typically include a foam insulator and a metal foil backing that makes them incompatible with most standard RFID printer/encoders, but the T6000e was engineered to handle these media with ease. And, because accuracy is critical in every application, the T6000e will back-up and completely overstrike RFID labels that fail to encode properly. The T6000e is also backwards compatible with existing T6000 applications.
Created for the enterprise market, the T6000e is engineered for industrial applications such as manufacturing, automotive, transportation, retail, and logistics. For optimal productivity, the printer offers 14 inches per second print speed, high-quality 600 dpi printing, advanced RFID features, and a complete suite of connectivity options.
Like all Printronix Industrial printers, the T6000e was built on the Printronix System Architecture (PSA) platform that combines exclusive features with a common set of building blocks to simplify printer replacement/installation and improve productivity. The printer comes with nine printer emulations for easy drop-in installation and has a large LCD color screen for easy operation. The T6000e is also available with PrintNet Enterprise, a remote printer management tool.
About Printronix Auto ID
Printronix Auto ID is a global leader in business-critical printing solutions; offering the most reliable assortment of industrial printers, supplies and parts in the industry. As a fully owned subsidiary of TSC, Printronix Auto ID functions as an independent business that is empowered to leverage its established leadership in thermal printing technologies. The product portfolio of Printronix Auto ID includes thermal barcode, RFID and groundbreaking barcode verification solutions. Delivering the highest print quality, superior verification features, enterprise grade reliability and ruggedness, Printronix Auto ID solutions are backed by industry-best service and support. The company is committed to being a strategic asset to supplier manufacturing, distribution, and retail companies around the world.
Other current bar code and RFID news:
- In Wake of New Romaine Lettuce Recall Supply Chain Management and Food Traceability "More Important Than Ever"
- NEW: Suppliers Guide To Aviation RFID
- Reverse Logistics Workflow Added to Smartphone App
- Acuity Joins Honeywell Partner Program - Adds Scanning, Printing and Mobile Computing Solutions
- Inventory Pro Online Adds Integration With WooCommerce
- RFID Solutions Bring Clear Sightline Into $1.2 Trillion Shrink Problem
- Avery Dennison to Acquire Smartrac’s RFID Inlay Business
- Supply Dynamics Named National Champion in US Air Force Sponsored Microelectronics Supply Chain Provenance Challenge
- Metalcraft Launches RFID Company To Support Small Businesses
- Health Traceability Company Raises 30 Million Euros From Funds Managed by Xerys
- Socket Mobile Updates Capture SDK for iOS 13 Compatibility
- Lightning Labels to Have a Big Presence at the Private Label Expo in Chicago
- Secure and Productive In The Supply Chain With Identify3D and EOS
- Barcode Scanner Market Procurement Intelligence Report