January 12, 2021
We are excited to announce that NiceLabel and Loftware, the US based leader in Enterprise Labeling and Artwork Management solutions, have combined under the Loftware corporate umbrella. This union capitalizes on 60 years of combined expertise, now offering end users and channel partners an expanded choice of solutions, while providing enhanced labeling capabilities and the benefits of greater investment in cloud-based solutions and technologies.
All of us at NiceLabel are looking forward to joining forces with Loftware whose people, solutions and customers are complementary to NiceLabel in every way. This significant move brings together two fast growing organizations, uniting the greatest talent in the industry to leverage shared experiences, knowledge and expertise to fuel development and innovation. Our customers, channel and technology partners, along with the overall market will benefit from our strategic vision to provide broader and deeper labeling solutions in addition to expanded scale, best-in-class services and global support.
“Loftware and NiceLabel’s decision to join forces is one of the most notable developments in the barcode labeling market in recent times,” said Richa Gupta, Consultant at VDC Research. “We believe the combined synergies will enable the two brands—both leaders in their own right—to collaborate on their technological expertise, geographic footprint, vertical market presence, and go-to-market strategies for continued success as end user organizations look to automate their labeling processes and invest in future-ready solutions for the same.”
The combined organization will continue to offer both NiceLabel and Loftware branded products, providing the broadest range of cloud-based labeling solutions for both end user customers and channel partners. Together we will make supply chains more agile, support evolving regulations and optimize business operations for companies of all sizes throughout a wide range of industries across the globe.
If you’d like to find out more about this exciting news, check out our press release announcement. Also, be sure to register for our upcoming live webinar on January 14 @10am ET (3 pm GMT, 4 pm CET) featuring Loftware President and CEO, Robert O’Connor, Jr. Join us as Mr. O’Connor outlines how the combination of Loftware and NiceLabel will fundamentally transform the labeling space.
Other bar code news:
- CYBRA Announces the Launch of MarkMagic X
- Loftware Announces Successful Completion of SOC 2 Audit for Enterprise Labeling and Artwork Management Services
- TEKLYNX Named to Food Logistics’ 2020 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Honeywell’s new compact N4680 Decoded 2d scan engine Optimizes paperless and contactless operations
- BarTender® by Seagull Scientific Named to Food Logistics’ 2020 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Read The Barcode News Magazine Q4 2020 Special COVID Issue
- Keonn RFID self-checkout system for faster payment at retail stores
- Barcode.com URL for sale or lease
- SimplyRFID Partners With Surgio Health to Automate Hospital Sterile Processing Department
- Digimarc Reports Third Quarter 2020 Loss, Raises More Capital
- Socket Mobile's SocketScan S550 Contactless Reader achieves Apple Wallet compatibility