[Bethlehem, PA, October 6, 2020] – Vizinex RFID, the industry leader in developing and manufacturing high performance RFID tags tailored to specific applications, named Dane Hatchett as its Manager, Business Development. He is responsible for working with channel partners and integrators to advance RFID tagging solutions.
Hatchett has extensive experience in technology solution sales and account management. During his career he led large-scale technical sales and business development, account management, territory expansion and consultative solution selling of technology business product portfolios. Prior to joining Vizinex, he was Enterprise Account Manager for Barcoding, Inc. He previously held account and sales management roles with Zebra Technologies, Motion Computing, Data 911 Systems and Fujitsu America.
Hatchett attended Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. He completed sales training with the Sandler Selling System, Miller Heiman Group Strategic Selling, Huthwaite SPIN Selling and IBM.
About Vizinex RFID
Vizinex RFID, located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, provides unique RFID tagging solutions to a growing range of business and government users. Vizinex is a technological leader that includes experts in manufacturing, quality, engineering and product development, and its engineering team has more than 20 years of RFID design experience. The company’s CTO, Bob Oberle, is the named inventor on 26 patents related to RFID. Vizinex RFID has designed a rapid, low cost development and pilot production process for customers seeking exactly the right tag for their application. Visit www.vizinexrfid.com or follow the company on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
Other industry news:
- NRF: Imports Set New Record as Retailers Replenish Inventories and Stock Up Early for Holidays
- Consumers Anticipate New Ways to Celebrate Halloween, Despite COVID-19 NRF
- PermaFlexTM Conforms to Curved Surfaces for Durable Identification
- BlueStar To Distribute Seal Shield Disinfection Products
- CES 2021 Moves Dates to January 11-14
- Imports Spike as Economy Continues Recovery and Retailers Stock Up for Holidays
- NRF to Host NRF PROTECT ALL ACCESS: Retail’s Loss Prevention and Cyber Risk Online Event
- Inspector+ Provides New Customizable Inspection Platform
- OnlineLabels.com Brings Flexibility To Roll Users
- Epson Launches Next Generation Mobile-Friendly, Sleek POS Receipt Printers