NRF to Host NRF PROTECT ALL ACCESS: Retail’s Loss Prevention and Cyber Risk Online Event
NRF PROTECT ALL ACCESS is a free, four-day online event featuring dynamic speakers, a virtual expo highlighting 75 retail security collaborators and networking opportunities catered to the retail security community. With 16 sessions spanning topics from talent and culture to theft and fraud to cyber and digital crime, attendees will have access to the latest information for the loss prevention, asset protection and cyber risk communities. In addition, industry partner Card Not Present (CNP) will spotlight programming on professional refunding and account takeovers.
Attend this virtual event to learn crucial strategies on cyber security and loss prevention in sessions that are paramount to success. Experience the virtual expo to find answers to pain points and discover partners with the expertise and tools to help.
- Van Carney, National Director of Safety, Security and Loss Prevention, Domino's Pizza LLC
- Hugo Cortez, Field Security Manager, Global Safety, Security & Intelligence, McDonald's Corporation
- Cy Fenton, Chief Security Officer, Chief Privacy Officer and SVP, Global Infrastructure, Ralph Lauren
- Eddie Foley, Vice President, Loss Prevention, Tractor Supply Company
- David Johnston, Senior Director, Loss Prevention & Corporate Security, Dunkin' Brands Inc.
- Debbie Maples, Vice President, Global Loss Prevention, Corporate Security and Facilities, William-Sonoma Inc.
- Michael Mason, Senior Vice President, Chief Security Officer, Verizon Communications
- Scott McBride, Chief Global Asset Protection Officer & CSO, American Eagle Outfitters Inc.
- Adam Mishler, Vice President, Global Chief Information Security Officer, Best Buy
- Greg Murphy, Senior Manager, Loss Prevention, United Pacific Inc.
- Roberta Del Monte, Senior Program Manager, Nordstrom.com
- Eric Rainsberg, Director, Fraud Strategy & Analytics, Macy’s
- Anthony Vitello, CISO, URBN
See a full list of speakers here.
September 22 – 25, 2020
Register for free here. A confirmation email will follow with access information.
The National Retail Federation, the world’s largest retail trade association, passionately advocates for the people, brands, policies and ideas that help retail thrive. From its headquarters in Washington, D.C., NRF empowers the industry that powers the economy. Retail is the nation’s largest private-sector employer, contributing $3.9 trillion to annual GDP and supporting one in four U.S. jobs — 52 million working Americans. For over a century, NRF has been a voice for every retailer and every retail job, educating, inspiring and communicating the powerful impact retail has on local communities and global economies.
Other important news:
- Inspector+ Provides New Customizable Inspection Platform
- OnlineLabels.com Brings Flexibility To Roll Users
- Epson Launches Next Generation Mobile-Friendly, Sleek POS Receipt Printers
- Look-alike Label URL available - averylabel.com
- Barcode Test Announces AVD5 portable verifier
- RFID Journal to Host Two Free Virtual Events
- NiceLabel to provide free label cloud software to organizations fighting COVID-19
- IAE Chooses NiceLabel’s Label Cloud to Streamline Label Production and Works Order Processes
- Vizinex RFID Adds Tags for Container and Pallet Tracking
- Shift4 Payments Launches QR Pay, A New Contactless Payment Solution