New continuous roll product line addresses limitations of die-cut rolls
For many, the length of the label in their dedicated roll printer is a constraint. Font size needs to be changed, line breaks need to be added, and images need to be resized in order to fit a specific label size. Say goodbye to this hassle with continuous roll labels from OnlineLabels.com.
The new product line of continuous roll labels from OnlineLabels.com allows business owners, office staff, retailers, and order fulfillment teams to print variable data without having to switch out rolls. Items like barcodes, shipping labels, product contents, and more can be run on-demand with the assistance of their dedicated label printer's tear bar.
Available in various widths, lengths, core sizes, facesheets, and adhesives, the uncut continuous label rolls give users the necessary flexibility. They can be implemented across a range of industries including industrial, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical.
For direct thermal and thermal transfer printers, the rolls come in three popular materials: standard, removable, and weatherproof. They're ideal for shipping, barcoding, inventory management, and more. For inkjet roll printers, users can select one of four material options ideal for full-color printing: matte, gloss, weatherproof matte, and weatherproof gloss.
About Online Labels, LLC
Launched in 1998, OnlineLabels.com offers one of the world's largest selections of custom printed and blank labels for laser, inkjet, direct thermal, and thermal transfer printers. The company is a privately-held internet retailer and manufacturer headquartered in Sanford, Florida. Online Labels, LLC serves customers all over the world for personal and professional labeling needs.
Other bar code, RFID and more news:
- Epson Launches Next Generation Mobile-Friendly, Sleek POS Receipt Printers
- Look-alike Label URL available - averylabel.com
- Barcode Test Announces AVD5 portable verifier
- RFID Journal to Host Two Free Virtual Events
- NiceLabel to provide free label cloud software to organizations fighting COVID-19
- IAE Chooses NiceLabel’s Label Cloud to Streamline Label Production and Works Order Processes
- Vizinex RFID Adds Tags for Container and Pallet Tracking
- Shift4 Payments Launches QR Pay, A New Contactless Payment Solution
- Toshiba Spotlights New Rugged Portable Printer at MODEX 2020
- BlueStar Adds Sneeze Guard Product for POS Line